This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: FW: [PATCH,MIPS] Change the mapping for the 'move' instruction
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: Simon Dardis <Simon dot Dardis at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "rdsandiford at googlemail dot com" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, "Moore, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:46:11 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: RE: FW: [PATCH,MIPS] Change the mapping for the 'move' instruction
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B83211783F7A334B926F0C0CA42E32CAF0D150 at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 20 dot 1507302307110 dot 1410 at eddie dot linux-mips dot org> <B83211783F7A334B926F0C0CA42E32CAF0E04C at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org>
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015, Simon Dardis wrote:
> I've checked `_bfd_mips_elf_get_synthetic_symtab' and that function
> doesn't attempt to match against the move part of the PLT entry, so I
> don't believe any updates are required there.
OK, good. Thanks for checking, and for your work!