This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:51:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+e11V78fQVMgwhZ7L-BJG3zjSAbEezGd1OX7yh7htfYCQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150726035139 dot GC26017 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 26 July 2015 at 05:51, Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 05:32:44PM +0200, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> * configure.in: Add asprintf and vasprintf to AC_CHECK_DECLS.
>> * config.in, configure: Regenerate.
> Please commit. I don't think anyone would have complained if you'd
> committed it as obvious.