This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 13:21:39 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+e11V78fQVMgwhZ7L-BJG3zjSAbEezGd1OX7yh7htfYCQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 05:32:44PM +0200, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> * configure.in: Add asprintf and vasprintf to AC_CHECK_DECLS.
> * config.in, configure: Regenerate.
Please commit. I don't think anyone would have complained if you'd
committed it as obvious.
Australia Development Lab, IBM