This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Faraz Shahbazker <Faraz dot Shahbazker at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 22:44:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5583540C dot 7070800 at imgtec dot com> <87381jtr31 dot fsf at googlemail dot com> <55899D52 dot 1050000 at imgtec dot com> <87vbeegucz dot fsf at googlemail dot com> <5589AFCD dot 10905 at imgtec dot com> <DCB1C42372B1674B8F912A294CCB775A71680718 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
Faraz Shahbazker <Faraz.Shahbazker@imgtec.com> writes:
> I have revised the patch with more suggestions from the previous discussions.
> Detailed description is in the attached text file. I think I have got a better handle on
> symbol preemption with this version, but I would really appreciate some input on that
> Previous discussions for reference:
> Tests have been split out in to a separate patch and attached for review.
> These are carried forward from the previous iteration. I am working on translating
> more of my informal tests to the correct format.
> Faraz Shahbazker
Thanks for the updated patch. FWIW I'll try to look at them next week
(or the following weekend).
Could you also post or link to the glibc patch? That might help clear
up some things.