This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Issue with MIPS O32 FPXX, FP64 and FP64A ABI extensions
- From: Robert Schiele <rschiele at gmail dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:16:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Issue with MIPS O32 FPXX, FP64 and FP64A ABI extensions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAObFj3yO0HokpLNChbvnj8oQ-P_6h-KMpOWZMNv2yBRpXYKZig at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAObFj3z5J3ohmLVFFfKpzn+weJvU02=2AKjVeOj3Q51kGjQgHA at mail dot gmail dot com> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B02353211E7C4D at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 10:36 PM, Matthew Fortune
> I've posted a patch for this. We do not need the PT_MIPS_ABIFLAGS
> injecting if it was not there before and this case is handled for
> most situations as it is based on the presence of .MIPS.abiflags.
> Details on this are in the patch submission which I've CC'd you on.
Many thanks for the very quick fix on this! I verified it on my
original issue and can confirm that it resolves that case.