This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ALIGN change affects cris scripts
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:10:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: ALIGN change affects cris scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150720050519 dot GB16511 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015, Alan Modra wrote:
> More fallout from a2c59f28. This one could have been fixed by simply
> using ". = ALIGN (ABSOLUTE (.), 2);" but it's nicer to align the
Agreed, thanks for noticing and fixing.
brgds, H-P (on leave from my nagging autotester)