This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold][patch] Make arm_unaligned_reloc test less sensitive to disassembler output format
- From: Doug Kwan (éæå) <dougkwan at google dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 21:50:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gold][patch] Make arm_unaligned_reloc test less sensitive to disassembler output format
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH9SEo7JPLmcGx3+QWq3N6iygPB8euXmaTv-r3A-oU1dqrwZoA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Doug Kwan (éæå) <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Cary,
> Can I check this into master and 2.25 branch to fix the test? The
> test fails in 2.25 branch because the disassembler output something
> that does not match regular expressions we use. The test passes in
> master but I think making the test more robust there is a good thing.