This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Darling <darlingm at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 18:32:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqrJ_my4qTfOraXyw48NxBMPt201Emf5RTh36D1GTJgvQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <55A69FB802000078000917E4 at mail dot emea dot novell dot com> <CABRuA+gE-sJVLn0yzGW+5dZ4VH2CQDQCuHUKaDB-EPYpzD18jw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Michael Darling <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Sorry to be sending this message 3 times, just wanted to put a message
> on the 3 related patches submitted.
> See updated (to current trunk/master) gcc patch from one I submitted
> on May 24 at: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-07/msg01461.html
> See updated (to current trunk/master) binutils-gdb patch from one I
> submitted on May 24 at:
> Both attached to this email for convenience.
> They rename the left over configure.in files to configure.ac in
> binutils-gdb. (Some were missed when the others were changed.)
> They update all references (even in documentation) to configure.in to
> configure.ac in both binutils-gdb and gcc -- so combined builds work
> great again.
Please break down the binutils+gdb patches into smaller
ones, one for each directory, like toplevel, gdb, bfd, ...