Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 12:08:40AM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 09:00:11AM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> >   https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2015-07/msg00035.html
>
> I'm on it.  That one, plus ppc476 linker shared lib fixes, plus
> aligning TOC.  Running tests overnight.

These are the commits I ended up pushing to the branch.

Fix powerpc gas abort on invalid instruction fixups
Make powerpc bfd ld reloc overflow vs undefined symbols match gold
powerpc: Add slbfee. instruction
powerpc: Only initialise opcode indices once
Rewrite relro adjusting code
Align .TOC. for PowerPC64
Non-alloc sections don't belong in PT_LOAD segments
Add hwsync extended mnemonic.
ppc476 linker workaround shared lib fixes
Remove unused MTMSRD_L macro and re-add accidentally deleted comment.
ppc476 linker workaround shared lib fixes again
Allow for optional operands with non-zero default values.
PPC sync instruction accepts invalid and incompatible operands
Remove ppc860, ppc750cl, ppc7450 insns from common ppc.
Fix an opd->adjust index in elf64-ppc.c

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM