This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 00:08:40 +0930
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F832F662-B0D2-4275-8181-221649254A44 at adacore dot com> <1436450411 dot 5367 dot 23 dot camel at otta>
On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 09:00:11AM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-07-09 at 14:31 +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> > Hello,
> > many patches have been pushed on the 2.25 branch after the initial release.
> > The flow looks to be now quiet, so itâs time to do a new release.
> > Does anyone plan to backport a patch to the 2.25 branch soon ? If so, please
> > speak up *now*.
> I'd like the following recent patch from Richard fixing a ppc64 linker
> bug to be backported:
I'm on it. That one, plus ppc476 linker shared lib fixes, plus
aligning TOC. Running tests overnight.
Australia Development Lab, IBM