This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold][PATCH] Fix failing ARM tests
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Doug Kwan (éæå) <dougkwan at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 16:00:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gold][PATCH] Fix failing ARM tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH9SEo6Q7+Yh8ONa=0ma9nE6+6BifqoQcpy6NGKw4p++VrB2sA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJimCsFig1Z68JgStLpD-k-YkwiDXRjGNWVcJSum+--U0p-=TA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH9SEo5tZ0WUh2TE9FremH2BT5od9KuNRxDP0MksPVvRdNBvhw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> The semantics of .align is system dependent. On ARM, .align behaves
> the same as .p2align
> I can use .p2align if you prefer that.
Sorry, I never noticed that it was different on arm. The patch is OK
as is; I think it's probably better to stick with the platform syntax.