This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFA: Import patch for PR 18481 to 2.25 branch
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:00:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: Import patch for PR 18481 to 2.25 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5583F46B dot 80603 at redhat dot com>
> On 19 Jun 2015, at 12:52, Nicholas Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
> Do you have any objections to my importing the patch for PR 18481 to the 2.25 branch. (Patch attached for reference).
Yes, thatâs fine.
> Also - would it be possible to create a 2.25.1 release some time soon ? We seem to have accumulated a lot of patches on the 2.25 branch and it would be really nice to see them released to our users.
I agree that the number of patches in the branch is pretty high. Letâs target a .1 release for July.