This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM][gas] Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as an fpu option.
- From: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:49:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM][gas] Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as an fpu option.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5583E246 dot 7040505 at arm dot com>
On 19/06/15 10:35, Matthew Wahab wrote:
Support for ARMv8.1 Adv.SIMD was recently added to gas as architecture
extensions and as the -mfpu option neon-fp-armv8.1. This patch adds the -mfpu
option crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as neon-fp-armv8.1 with the crypto extension
Tested for arm-none-linux-gnueabihf with check-binutils and check-gas. Checked
Ok for trunk?
2015-06-19 Matthew Wahab <email@example.com>
* config/tc-arm.c (arm_fpus): Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1.
* doc/c-arm.texi (-mfpu=): Likewise.
Unfortunately I got the documentation wrong for this and the neon-fp-armv8.1 option.
The manual has the command line options ending with 'v8-1' rather than 'v8.1'.
I'll redo the patch to fix both.