This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 02:30:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1432934043 dot 7892 dot 30 dot camel at redhat dot com> <201506160408 dot t5G48wwJ024192 at greed dot delorie dot com> <1434667712 dot 9588 dot 9 dot camel at redhat dot com>
> Thanks. I don't have write access, could a toplevel maintainer please
Which repos do you not have access to? Also, did you address Jeff's
> How was this patch tested? I don't see anything glaringly wrong, but
> stranger things have happened.
> I think just a bootstrap check is fine here (rather than a bootstrap +
> regression test). If you could bootstrap with and without an in-tree
> libiconv it'd be appreciated.