This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:48:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1432934043 dot 7892 dot 30 dot camel at redhat dot com> <201506160408 dot t5G48wwJ024192 at greed dot delorie dot com>
On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 00:08 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > This is the first in a series of patches to make a build with an in-tree
> > GNU libiconv work as designed.
> > This patch fixes dependencies for parallel make, and avoids failures
> > with make targets not supported by GNU libiconv.
> This is OK. Thanks!
Thanks. I don't have write access, could a toplevel maintainer please
Associate Software Engineer, ARM
Red Hat, Inc.