This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 00:08:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1432934043 dot 7892 dot 30 dot camel at redhat dot com>
> This is the first in a series of patches to make a build with an in-tree
> GNU libiconv work as designed.
> This patch fixes dependencies for parallel make, and avoids failures
> with make targets not supported by GNU libiconv.
This is OK. Thanks!