This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: porting to new architecture, trouble adding to build process
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Max Ruttenberg <mruttenberg at emutechnology dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:41:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: porting to new architecture, trouble adding to build process
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD+Cw=dH1a+JDhDBy3vOqjNGeXxfOEUX8GyqmB7Q_4LP-adyLg at mail dot gmail dot com>
For some reason, I cannot for the life of me add this new architecture
to the build process. I know because the repository still compiles
without errors. I've added my machine specific stuff to targets.c,
config.bfd, and Makefile.am.
Did you also update bfd/configure.ac (and bfd/configure), as well as
bfd/archures.c ? Did you run "make headers" in the bfd directory of an
already built toolchain so that the headers in the bfd source directory
are regenerated ?