This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Debugging MIPS PIE executables
- From: Felix Radensky <felix dot radensky at broadcom dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com" <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 07:08:11 +0000
- Subject: Debugging MIPS PIE executables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was wondering if any progress was made to resolve the problem discussed in the following threads:
Are there any experimental patches for binutils/gdb/glibc that I can try ? PIE executables are must in many security-conscious projects, and the lack of ability to debug them is a serious problem.