This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: What's the make target 'diststuff'?
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 23:18:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: What's the make target 'diststuff'?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJimCsFrHdns+OBsbztoxG5-vjoZ78RKXL8CSDhEKDg9af2JxA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACTLOFo+M_ycEoDo+feVyvHe09Tk-qiF_j0P53SrAdoJ3LdScg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACTLOFr4yjPAMX-dKJOZHEJ4=4oCxYrWX48miXaSSY6+tGyv+w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJimCsHA5L6+VPYp9-VPmV5xMkP5xy4_dXtZLpZAiyB27y8c2w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 10:56 PM, Cary Coutant <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> OK, I've updated gold/Makefile.am to add the diststuff target. Would
> it be worthwhile to apply the patch on the binutils-2_25 branch?
Trust your judgement really, i am not sure the particulars of the
release schedule... I think just having it fixed in the nightly
tarball generation might suffice for the testing that was being done
until the next release anyways.