This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
What's the make target 'diststuff'?
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 14:06:37 -0700
- Subject: What's the make target 'diststuff'?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
PR gold/18200 complains that the release tarball doesn't contain the
bison-generated files, and suggests that it's because gold/Makefile.am
is missing the 'diststuff' target.
My reading of the automake manual is that the EXTRA_DIST variable
should be sufficient; I find no mention of 'diststuff'. Where can I
find out about this?