This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 14/16] gcc: Add CTIMER_PUSH/POP to gcc's copy of libiberty
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:33:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 14/16] gcc: Add CTIMER_PUSH/POP to gcc's copy of libiberty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1433192664-50156-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1433192664-50156-15-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
This is the same patch as 09/16. There is only one libiberty master,
controlled by gcc, it is not neccessary to submit separate patches for
each copy of it.
The convention is: Any libiberty patch approved by gcc maintainers is
auto-approved for the other repos.