This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Pass CFLAGS when linking in pe-run2.exp
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Stephen Kitt <steve at sk2 dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 11:53:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Pass CFLAGS when linking in pe-run2.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150528210132 dot 434353e8 at heffalump dot sk2 dot org>
I'm not too sure about this one... I noticed that pe-run2.exp was failing
with i686-w64-mingw-gcc on my system, and it turns out that the build was
picking up -fstack-protector-strong. Both gcc and ld need that flag to link
The patch is fine. I have checked it in along with this changelog entry.
2015-05-29 Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ld-pe/pe-run2.exp (test_direct2_link_dll): Add $CFLAGS to the
compiler command line.