This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] A few more ppc assembler fixes
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 21:17:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] A few more ppc assembler fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1431640931 dot 5355 dot 51 dot camel at otta> <20150515003449 dot GL6140 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 10:04 +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 05:02:11PM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> > This builds and passes make check, ok for trunk? Do we want this on
> > the 2.25 branch as well?
> OK, and for the branch too.
> If you'd like, please add your name to binutils/MAINTAINERS for PPC.
..and Done. Thanks!