This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] A few more ppc assembler fixes
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 10:04:49 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] A few more ppc assembler fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1431640931 dot 5355 dot 51 dot camel at otta>
On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 05:02:11PM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> Here is another assembler/disassembler cleanup patch. This time, we have
> removed the wait instructions for server processors. I've been told we don't
> implement them. We also seem to have missed the extra operands added to the
> tlbie and slbia instructions with ISA 2.06 and ISA 2.05 respectively.
> This builds and passes make check, ok for trunk? Do we want this on
> the 2.25 branch as well?
OK, and for the branch too. If you'd like, please add your name to
binutils/MAINTAINERS for PPC.
Australia Development Lab, IBM