This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Enable dlltool's -t option
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Stephen Kitt <steve at sk2 dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:17:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enable dlltool's -t option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150511225659 dot 7090740c at heffalump dot sk2 dot org>
I noticed that dlltool supports a -t option to set tmp_prefix, but the list
of options passed to getopt_long() doesn't include "t:" so the option is
inaccessible. I'd like to use this in Debian to facilitate reproducible builds
of software building import libraries (e.g. mingw-w64).
The following patch enables the option.
Thanks for the problem report and patch. I have checked your patch in
along with this changelog entry.
2015-05-12 Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>
* dlltool.c (main): Accept -t as an abbreviation for