This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Question about one offst check in x86-64 bfd code
- From: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at arm dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 14:22:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Question about one offst check in x86-64 bfd code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <n99sib84sv2 dot fsf at arm dot com> <CAMe9rOryZ3Pnz42V732AhDnQ5imh-ToUs6qHk8f15xvo=Ke3-A at mail dot gmail dot com>
H.J. Lu writes:
> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:38 AM, Jiong Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi HJ,
>> I see you added the initial IFUNC support for x86-64, I have one
>> question about the following code:
> elf_x86_64_allocate_dynrelocs uses h->got.offset to save state.
> -1 and -2 are used.
Thanks for the explaination, HJ.