This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.25]Backport "Remove Load/Store register (unscaled immediate) alias."
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Renlin Li <renlin dot li at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, nickc at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 09:22:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.25]Backport "Remove Load/Store register (unscaled immediate) alias."
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5511A170 dot 6060105 at arm dot com>
On 24 March 2015 at 17:40, Renlin Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This a backport patch from the one approved here:
> unscaled immediate load/store register instructions(strub, ldurb, ldursb,
> stur, ldur, sturh, ldurh, ldursh, ldursw, prfum) have no alias. This patch
> removes the accosiated F_HAS_ALIAS flags and related alias opcode in the
> table. Auto-generated files are also updated. Three test cases are updated.
> GAS regression test runs Okay, aarch64-none-elf tests Okay.
> Okay for branch 2.25?