This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Gold][Powerpc64] Avoid assertion in relocate
- From: Sterling Augustine <saugustine at google dot com>
- To: Sterling Augustine <saugustine at google dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, ccoutant at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:32:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Gold][Powerpc64] Avoid assertion in relocate
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEG7qUzWFFQ0LVm3FxWy3+VS9oLWWRjH+K6JU9G07wpbJDVwDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150505001449 dot GD6140 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 11:38:03AM -0700, Sterling Augustine wrote:
>> This patch from Alan Modra removes an assertion that the entry is
>> added to the table, and copes with the condition appropriately.
> Already committed 6ec65f28. Note also the followup faa2211d which
> adds back the assertion for non-debug, and handles the analagous case
> for plt call stubs as 6ec65f28 did for global entry stubs.
> Alan Modra
> Australia Development Lab, IBM