This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Gold][Powerpc64] Avoid assertion in relocate
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Sterling Augustine <saugustine at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, ccoutant at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 09:44:49 +0930
- Subject: Re: [Gold][Powerpc64] Avoid assertion in relocate
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEG7qUzWFFQ0LVm3FxWy3+VS9oLWWRjH+K6JU9G07wpbJDVwDQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 11:38:03AM -0700, Sterling Augustine wrote:
> This patch from Alan Modra removes an assertion that the entry is
> added to the table, and copes with the condition appropriately.
Already committed 6ec65f28. Note also the followup faa2211d which
adds back the assertion for non-debug, and handles the analagous case
for plt call stubs as 6ec65f28 did for global entry stubs.
Australia Development Lab, IBM