This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
gold --incremental issues "out of patch space"
- From: Yinon Ehrlich <yinon dot me at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 13:19:30 +0300
- Subject: gold --incremental issues "out of patch space"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I built gold from binutils 2.25
First build with --incremental succeeds as well as other no-op builds
When I modify a library and link with --incremental again, the
following error is issued:
"ld: fatal error: out of patch space in section .eh_frame; relink with
Gold was built and ran on Debian 8 (Jessie) x64.
Any idea how to utilize the --incremental ?