This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] A few ppc assembler fixes
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl dot gov>
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:14:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] A few ppc assembler fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1429746727 dot 21947 dot 60 dot camel at otta> <20150423031444 dot GM12627 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <1429761126 dot 21947 dot 74 dot camel at otta> <20150423051331 dot GO12627 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <1429912532 dot 21947 dot 113 dot camel at otta> <20150424230227 dot GW12627 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Sat, 2015-04-25 at 08:32 +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 04:55:32PM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> > The passed build and regtesting with no errors, ok for mainline now?
> Thanks, this looks good to commit.
> Although this
> > +[ ]*[0-9a-f]+:[ ]*(7c 64 2e 98|98 2e 64 7c) lxvd2x vs3,r4,r5
> could instead be
> .*: (7c 64 2e 98|98 2e 64 7c) lxvd2x vs3,r4,r5
> which is a little easier on the eyes. Either way is fine though.
I was just copying what x86 did like Jan mentioned, but yeah,
.*: is easier to look at. I'll go ahead and make that change.