This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] readline: rltty.c: Declare ioctl() explicitly.
- From: Chen Gang <xili_gchen_5257 at hotmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 01:45:17 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] readline: rltty.c: Declare ioctl() explicitly.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU436-SMTP115C989365A0C460ADEB606B9E10 at phx dot gbl> <20150419164652 dot GB8436 at vapier>
On 4/20/15 00:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 19 Apr 2015 22:26, Chen Gang wrote:
>> Under Darwin, ioctl() is declared in "sys/ioctl.h", but except for some
>> special control commands, we do not want to include "sys/ioctl.h". So
>> declare it explicitly, the related warning:
> readline patches should be sent to the readline project:
OK, thanks. I shall send it to email@example.com, next.
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed