This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64/bfd/2.24] relocation truncated to fit: R_AARCH64_LD64_GOT_LO12_NC against
- From: David Abdurachmanov <David dot Abdurachmanov at cern dot ch>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:21:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64/bfd/2.24] relocation truncated to fit: R_AARCH64_LD64_GOT_LO12_NC against
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B98BFD30-327B-47F6-94F3-CAD15DD20917 at gmail dot com> <53C6B10B dot 1070606 at redhat dot com> <226DF69C-9038-4E67-A854-87FB885CB9F5 at gmail dot com>
On Jul 16, 2014, at 11:52 PM, David Abdurachmanov wrote:
> I can pack zlib, curl, parparser static libraries, the combining script and the test if you want to check it locally.
I have re-tested it on Fedora 22 for AArch64. Same issue still exist.
I created a tarball (3.1M) with logs and binaries, which should be enough to reproduce the issue.
Bugzilla PR: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18270