This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for Nuxi CloudABI
- From: Ed Schouten <ed at nuxi dot nl>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:52:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for Nuxi CloudABI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABh_MK=OKFUhdb+6PqZwD4a4TxfGcaUAmXa8Z6_FDc7+tBJY5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOryHxkPujZRUCa50devt6GFYYsGFCH7RB=0eXtmJuxAsw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CABh_MKkL-9kDUQXUrb_deNPwRqNnm6wQuSuAO87L3aW8JxD_dw at mail dot gmail dot com>
2015-03-26 15:48 GMT+01:00 Ed Schouten <email@example.com>:
> Let me get back to you with an updated patch after ELFOSABI_CLOUDABI
> has been added to Binutils sources.
As promised, attached is an updated patch for Binutils that adds
CloudABI support. Changes compared to the previous diff:
- Changelog entries have been added.
- Missing elf_x86_64_cloudabi.sh has been re-added.
- Changes to config.sub have been removed, as they have already been committed.
Be sure to get in touch in case you spot any other points for improvement.
Ed Schouten <firstname.lastname@example.org>