This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold][patch] Avoid looking up Input_merge_map multiple times
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Rafael EspÃndola <rafael dot espindola at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:41:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gold][patch] Avoid looking up Input_merge_map multiple times
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG3jRe+_z2gNoewq9Etbiw70D2_akDhRCwYwRC+cyEEiSFuBMg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG3jReLedWHV3DFL+AurthTxVgSP1P4_JpbJZBBp8s3R-mZa4g at mail dot gmail dot com>
>> The attached patch (which applies on top of my previous one) avoid
>> looking up Input_merge_map multiple times when we know were are
>> processing items from the same input section.
> A rebased patch is attached.
> This is the last refactoring before the gc implementation.
This patch is OK, with a ChangeLog entry.