This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64, LD] Fix branch stubs for BE.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Tejas Belagod <tejas dot belagod at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:14:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64, LD] Fix branch stubs for BE.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55142CF9 dot 4060402 at arm dot com>
On 26 March 2015 at 15:59, Tejas Belagod <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The attached patch fixes branch stubs for BE. The fix replaces the call to
> generic _bfd_final_link_relocate () in aarch64_build_one_stub () to
> aarch64-specific relocation wrapper aarch64_relocate(). This prevents the
> instructions getting filled with relocation bits in the reverse order.
> aarch64-none-elf, aarch64_be-none-elf regressions happy.
> OK for trunk and 2.25?