This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for Nuxi CloudABI
- From: Ed Schouten <ed at nuxi dot nl>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:48:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for Nuxi CloudABI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABh_MK=OKFUhdb+6PqZwD4a4TxfGcaUAmXa8Z6_FDc7+tBJY5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOryHxkPujZRUCa50devt6GFYYsGFCH7RB=0eXtmJuxAsw at mail dot gmail dot com>
2015-03-26 15:27 GMT+01:00 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I will check in a patch to define ELFOSABI_CLOUDABI.
> 1. elf_x86_64_cloudabi.sh is missing.
Good catch. It looks like this part of the diff can be removed
entirely, but I'll double-check. In one of my previous versions of
this patch I had a custom linker script for CloudABI, but this is no
> 2. config.sub change should go to upstream first.
This change has already been upstreamed, but there hasn't been a
release of Autoconf that includes this file by default. Instead of
just patching up this script to support CloudABI, maybe we should just
literally import the latest versions of these scripts from here?
> 3. Missing ChangeLog entries.
Let me get back to you with an updated patch after ELFOSABI_CLOUDABI
has been added to Binutils sources.
Ed Schouten <email@example.com>