This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]Extend GAS arm_feature_set struct to provide more available bits
- From: Terry Guo <flameroc at gmail dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:19:39 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch]Extend GAS arm_feature_set struct to provide more available bits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <007001d0572b$922edf60$b68c9e20$ at arm dot com> <54FECF9B dot 9010602 at redhat dot com> <CAGbRaL6Ypk7U1Tr8RW2atLjA6A+7N2+sEz6j-M7b4BME_4asjw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150316074237 dot GC12856 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <CAGbRaL6HiBoESpiwXAmQ3WVSKgKfii=QPRzr9k5YqDtVjAMt-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150316114857 dot GE12856 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <CAGbRaL6SPjtQbcf=aB3MDyojN8dGo7U2AXE8p6ady=JZHnH5XA at mail dot gmail dot com> <55099F67 dot 7080605 at redhat dot com>
Patch is committed. I tried several different approaches last week.
Failed to find a suitable one. I have to stick with my old patch with
your comments on macro. Given we have 30 more available bits now, I
think it is ok for next decades. So it is less likely we will need to
extend it in near future. Thanks for your review and comments.