This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Garbage collecting debug sections
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:52:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: Garbage collecting debug sections
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150323140414 dot GA1921 at atmel dot com>
However, it bails out after finding one such section (see attached
patch). Is this intentional?
No, it is a bug. :-(
When I was writing this code I was only interested in fragmentary
.debug_line sections, and I failed to take into account that their might
be other partial debug sections.
Please feel free to commit an "obvious" patch to remove the "break;"
from that loop.