This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Make bfd_compress_section_contents static
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:02:35 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make bfd_compress_section_contents static
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150318182119 dot GA8006 at intel dot com>
I checked in this patch to make bfd_compress_section_contents static.
I had to make a small change to your patch for builds where zlib is not
available - the compiler would complain that
bfd_compress_section_contents was defined and not used.
I also made a small change to gas/testsuite/gas/i386/dw2-compress-1.d
since if the zlib is not available the test will not compress the