This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 05:45:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54FF77D6 dot 7010400 at eagerm dot com> <550A1F4D dot 5030107 at eagerm dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:58:53 -0700
> From: Michael Eager <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Revised patch attached. After Jan's patch to not close cached files,
> I was able to eliminate the changes to BFD. Moved uncompress code to
> utils.c. Added NEWS entry.
The NEWS entry is OK.