This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][RX] (1/3) Add RXv2 instruction support
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Yoshinori Sato <ysato at users dot sourceforge dot jp>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:15:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][RX] (1/3) Add RXv2 instruction support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87oant8kr3 dot wl-ysato at users dot sourceforge dot jp>
Ok, with some minor fixes:
+are recognised as validcpu names. Attempting to assemble an instruction
+not supported by theindicated cpu type will result in an error message
missing spaces in "validcpu" and "theindicated"
+ if (rx_cpu != RXV2)
Will this need to be "rx_cpu < RXV2" at some point in the future? No
need to change now, just wondering...