This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ld/ldmain.c (main): Use %F instead of %X for einfo().
- From: Chen Gang <xili_gchen_5257 at hotmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:32:18 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld/ldmain.c (main): Use %F instead of %X for einfo().
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU436-SMTP1074DBE9281017DAB4DB3A9B9000 at phx dot gbl>
On 3/18/15 09:18, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 07:54:46AM +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
>> When src or dst is NULL, the next fread or fwrite will cause segment
>> fault, so we need treat it as fatal case in einfo().
>> 2015-03-18 Chen Gang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * ldmain.c (main): Use %F instead of %X for einfo().
> Thanks, committed.
Thank you too, I shall try to find/send another patches for binutils/gdb
within this month.
At present, I found an ld issue for cross building Linux c6x kernel, it
is about OTHER_BSS_SECTIONS: it does not consider about ld -r option,
which causes _STACK_START, _HEAP_START and _HEAP_MAX multi-definition:
I am analyzing about it. At present, for me, I plan to check "-r" in
"emulparams/elf32_tic6x_le.sh", it will skip OTHER_BSS_SECTIONS for "-r".
Welcome any ideas, suggestions and completions.
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed