This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] Update top-level files from GCC trunk
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:13:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] Update top-level files from GCC trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150316161557 dot GA29815 at intel dot com>
On Mon, 16 Mar 2015, H.J. Lu wrote:
> I checked in this patch to update top-level files from GCC trunk.
Thanks - note that config-ml.in also appears to be out of sync.
I think the config/ intl/ libdecnumber/ libiberty/ directories should be
*identical* between the trees (including ChangeLog contents); include/
should be identical except for binutils-gdb having more files in it, and
extra ChangeLog entries relating to those files. At least include/ has
changes only present in binutils-gdb (copyright year updates, at least),
so complicating getting it back in sync.
include/ in newlib-cygwin should probably be identical to the binutils-gdb
version until it's better understood exactly what is needed there.
Joseph S. Myers