This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ld/main.c: Return after einfo() in warning_find_reloc().
- From: Chen Gang <xili_gchen_5257 at hotmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:21:56 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld/main.c: Return after einfo() in warning_find_reloc().
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU436-SMTP1178004AB20FF6282FE33CEB9020 at phx dot gbl> <20150316091030 dot GD12856 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 3/16/15 17:10, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 02:03:27PM +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
>> einfo() is only for printing information, so if 'relsize' and 'relcount'
>> fail, they needs to return explicitly after einfo().
> This isn't necessary. "%F" in the format string means einfo won't
Sorry for the spam (this waste patch), I shall be careful next time.
I shall try to find another patches for binutils/gdb within this month.
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed