This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]Extend GAS arm_feature_set struct to provide more available bits
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Terry Guo <flameroc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:12:37 +1030
- Subject: Re: [Patch]Extend GAS arm_feature_set struct to provide more available bits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <007001d0572b$922edf60$b68c9e20$ at arm dot com> <54FECF9B dot 9010602 at redhat dot com> <CAGbRaL6Ypk7U1Tr8RW2atLjA6A+7N2+sEz6j-M7b4BME_4asjw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 02:43:01PM +0800, Terry Guo wrote:
> I am also curious here. As you can see from below URL, the default
> mode for gcc 4.7 and 4.8 is still c90 which doesn't support long long.
Note "as an extension GCC supports them in C90 mode".
Australia Development Lab, IBM