This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:56:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54FF77D6 dot 7010400 at eagerm dot com> <20150311100702 dot GA3698 at blade dot nx> <5500580C dot 6090400 at eagerm dot com> <20150311174236 dot GA13850 at blade dot nx> <CADPb22T8A4p6Mj2sWVrk3OCROiwrdMBR+tXk45xdHPEMs5PLRg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150311182111 dot GA5717 at blade dot nx>
On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Gary Benson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Do we really want to be putting things in common speculatively?
I don't have a strong enough opinion to spend too many emails on it.
But I would ask that such a rule be written down in an easy to find place.