This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] add znver1 processor.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Gopalasubramanian, Ganesh" <Ganesh dot Gopalasubramanian at amd dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:31:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add znver1 processor.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <EB4625145972F94C9680D8CADD65161578F54FA4 at SATLEXDAG02 dot amd dot com> <CAMe9rOpDjxwCeuU1nXN4C9VvKr4h_tiWqyfy=QqOijCJZqpL+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <EB4625145972F94C9680D8CADD65161578F554FA at SATLEXDAG02 dot amd dot com>
On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Gopalasubramanian, Ganesh
>> It is OK.
> I don't have write access (I donât have write after approval access too).
> Can you please commit these changes on my behalf and backport it to the latest release of GNU binutils is 2.25?
I suggest you apply for commit access and commit them yourself.