This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Could we add relative path in LDFLAGS?
- From: loody <miloody at gmail dot com>
- To: loody <miloody at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 18:50:09 +0800
- Subject: Re: Could we add relative path in LDFLAGS?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANudz+uRpf0AY_NvbYeGgun169K+V_0eF0M7q=NhFg=5pDEUwg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150303231056 dot GB4146 at vapier> <CANudz+tK0mqBiB7LbrAfEJgSOwozokSEzoCN1b+fEDxOK530ug at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150304031950 dot GA6185 at vapier>
2015-03-04 11:19 GMT+08:00 Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 04 Mar 2015 09:45, loody wrote:
>> > are you talking about binutils or something else ?
>> Sorry for not describing my question clear.
>> I try to corss-compile openocd with below configureation
> sorry, but this list is for the binutils project. general cross-compilation
> questions don't really fit here. you might want to ask on the openocd project's
> mailing lists for help.
sorry for bothering you. ^^
thanks for your kind help,