This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
There isn't anything mention about ARM comment syntax in gas manual.
- From: FreedomKnight <j26733514 at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 18:53:12 +0800
- Subject: There isn't anything mention about ARM comment syntax in gas manual.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi, I new to write ARM assembler.
I thought i can find some article about ARM comment syntax in the manual.
I'm not sure what different between '@' and '#' as comment.
I found the section 9 Machine Dependent -> 9.4 ARM Dependent Feature,
but there's no detail about that.
Can somebody write something about that in manual?